Last Updated: 8/17/2020
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the installed cookies on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as "Device Information."
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– "Cookies" are data files placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– "Log files" track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– "Web beacons," "tags," and "pixels" are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
– Be aware that the tracking that we use to collect device information can change without Notice given to email subscribers.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information."
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we generally collect to fulfill orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you; Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information we receive or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative's ("NAI") educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site's data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you can access personal information we hold about you and ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information form on the contact us page.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we process your information to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete it.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 13.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
901 N. Cole Rd. Boise, Idaho 83704, USA.
California Privacy Notice
Effective as of 1/1/2020
This California Privacy Notice ("Notice") sets for Sahara Case LLC and its affiliates ("we," "us" and, "our") disclosure obligations under California law, including the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA") and the California Civil Code Section 1798.83. This Notice provides the additional details regarding the information defined as "personal information" under applicable California law and related to a California resident or household ("Consumers" and "you"), further referred to as "Personal Information." This Notice describes the categories of Personal Information Sahara Case has collected, the categories of Personal Information Sahara Case has disclosed, the categories of Personal Information Sahara Case has sold (if any), and a description of the Consumer's rights.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under the CCPA, you may have the following consumer rights. Please note that these rights are not absolute and in some instances are subject to conditions or limitations as specified in the CCPA:
- You have the right to request, at no charge, that we disclose to you the categories and specific pieces of Personal Information Sahara Case has collected in the prior 12 months.
- You have the right to request that we disclose certain information about how we have handled your Personal Information in the prior 12 months, including the:
- categories of Personal Information collected about you;
- categories of sources from which we collected your Personal Information;
- business and/or commercial purposes for collecting and disclosing your Personal Information; and
- categories of third parties to/with whom your Personal Information has been disclosed/shared, including for a business purpose; and
- the specific pieces of Personal Information collected about you.
- Access: You have the right to obtain a list of categories and a copy of the Personal Information, in a portable and (if technically feasible) readily usable format, collected on you covering the 12 months preceding the request.
- Deletion: You have the right to request the removal of your Personal Information we have collected from you. This right may be subject to certain conditions and limitations under the law.
- Right to be Free from Discrimination: You may exercise all of the above rights at all times. Sahara Case will not unlawfully discriminate against you for exercising your rights under the CCPA.