Black Apple iPad 10.2” Rugged Case - Heavy Duty Series
Are you looking to shield your Apple iPad 10.2” tablet with a rugged iPad case? The SaharaBasics heavy-duty iPad case is a great choice.
This heavy-duty iPad 10.2” rugged case with a stand was specifically designed to offer maximum protection for your iPad at work or home. This sturdy case provides excellent protection against damage drops and will keep your iPad safe. If you were searching for the best rugged iPad case at a reasonable price, this heavy-duty iPad case won't let you down.
The precise cutouts around charging ports were designed to allow you to insert your charging cable and charge your iPad quickly. The iPad 10.2 7th generation case is ergonomically designed to make it comfortable to hold and features closed buttons to protect against dust and grime.
- The rugged iPad case fits Apple 10.2” iPad
- Allows easy access to ports and features closed buttons
- Kickstand - prop up your device
- High-quality hard plastic shell
- Rubberized outer skin cover provides a firm grip with an anti-slip design
- Best rugged iPad case with a durable kickstand
- Recommended by former electronic repair techs
How to remove iPad case?
If you are looking to switch to a new iPad case, you may find it difficult to remove your old one. If you have two pieces of the hard shell that are joined together, you will find it hard to pry them apart. Using a plastic tool, such as a guitar pick or an old credit card, would be the best way to take off a case without scratching it. If you are discarding your old iPad case, you can use also use a butter knife or a flat screwdriver to help pry the case open.