KidProof Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9
For Samsung Galaxy Tab A9
Keep your toddler's Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 tablet safe with this red SaharaCase KidProof case. The lightweight, formfitting profile enhances portability, while the nontoxic EVA foam and rubber protect against rough handling. This SaharaCase KidProof case has an open-button design for simple operation, and the precise charge port cutout provides easy access.
Designed for use with Samsung Galaxy Tab A9
Complement your device with this lightweight, form-fitting case featuring an ergonomic open-button design.
The case features a nontoxic EVA foam and rubber construction, making it safe for use by children.
Lets your child carry the tablet safely.
Minimize damage to your device when dropped.
Allows your children to watch cartoons and videos conveniently without strain to their neck or back.
Order by 1 p.m. Delivers in 2-5 Days - Free
This case is protected by a lifetime warranty
All our cases and device stands come with a Lifetime Warranty. If you're not happy in the first 14 days, you can get your money back. After that, we offer exchange or store credit.
- All our products come with a Lifetime or Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Purchases are eligible for a full refund within the first 14 days.
- After 14 days, we are happy to offer an exchange or in-store credit.
- To return a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For returns, please use a carrier such as USPS First Class with a tracking number.
- If you've purchased through a retailer or reseller, please return the product to them according to their policy.
Got Questions? We're Here for You!
Our friendly customer service team is available to help you Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 4 PM EST. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-850-2871. We're eager to assist you!
At SaharaCase, our B2B division takes pride in serving Military, Education, Hospital, and Business sectors.
For inquiries about volume purchasing, please email:
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-941-3448.