Anti-Slip Series Case for Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (2022) - Black
For Motorola Moto G Stylus (2022)
Personalize and protect your Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (2022) with this black SaharaCase Anti-Slip Series case. The shock-absorbing defend your device against impacts from drops or bumps, while the triple-hardened TPU and plastic material stands up to frequent use. This SaharaCase Anti-Slip Series case has an anti-slip grip for secure handling.
- Compatible with Motorola Moto G Stylus 5G (2022)
Protects and complements your phone.
- Triple-hardened TPU and plastic materials
Reduce stretching and yellowing to ensure durability.
- Shock-absorbing corners
Help minimize damage to your phone when dropped.
- Formfitting, lightweight design
Minimizes bulk for easy portability.
- Ergonomic closed-button design
Offers additional protection.
Order by 1 p.m. Delivers in 2-5 Days - Free
This case is protected by a lifetime warranty
All our cases and device stands come with a Lifetime Warranty. If you're not happy in the first 14 days, you can get your money back. After that, we offer exchange or store credit.
- All our products come with a Lifetime or Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Purchases are eligible for a full refund within the first 14 days.
- After 14 days, we are happy to offer an exchange or in-store credit.
- To return a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For returns, please use a carrier such as USPS First Class with a tracking number.
- If you've purchased through a retailer or reseller, please return the product to them according to their policy.
Got Questions? We're Here for You!
Our friendly customer service team is available to help you Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 4 PM EST. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-850-2871. We're eager to assist you!
At SaharaCase, our B2B division takes pride in serving Military, Education, Hospital, and Business sectors.
For inquiries about volume purchasing, please email:
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-941-3448.