Keyboard Case with Mouse Pad for Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus and S7 FE - Black
Add this stylish cover and keyboard to your device. The built-in stand and magnetic closure add more convenience and security. Removable keyboard for fast typing. Built-in mouse pad for easy scrolling on your Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus or S7 FE device. Ultrathin and lightweight with rechargeable battery. Convenient for your trips, business, and studying. This SaharaCase case features precise cutouts for port access and device operation plus raised edges for screen and lens defense.
Designed for use with Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 Plus and S7 FE: Complement your device with this lightweight, form-fitting case featuring an open-button design.
Soft PU leather with microfiber interior: The triple-hardened construction reduces stretching and yellowing to ensure durability.
Screen protection: This case protects the screen from cracks and scratches.
Raised edges for screen and lens defense: Provide additional safety for your device.
Removable backlit keyboard: Enables fast typing and ease of use when traveling, working, and studying. Keep going comfortably even in darker environments.
Built-in mouse pad: Offers easy scrolling on your tablet.
Bluetooth connectivity: This Lets you connect the keyboard to your device.
i opened it as i love it i bought it for my husband for christmas and i hope he really likes it too im praying he will and if everything works well im sure he will thank u so much
- Complete protection on all four sides of the tablet
- Keyboard overall build quality seems solid
- Tactile response of keys and touch pad feels good
- Sufficient backlighting options for keyboard (both color and luminance)
- Case doesn't interfere with glass 2.5D screen protector
- Keyboard can be repositioned so you can stand up the display or remove it completely to work with just the tablet
- Precise fit for tablet, but case is easy to remove with virtually no risk of damage to tablet
- Battery life seems okay (especially with backlighting turned off)
- Soft-touch case material feels good but scuffs / mars easily and attracts dust
- Magnets that hold case flap closed could be a bit stronger
- Magnets that hold keyboard could be a bit stronger. With the case open like a book on a table, closing the case by folding the keyboard side toward the tablet can cause the keyboard to break loose from the case. It will drop and hit the tablet. It's best to close the case by folding from the tablet side.
- Much like other cases which use a flap to secure the pen, it's possible for the pen to fall off without you seeing it since it's on the backside of the case when you're using the tablet.
Suggestions for improvement:
- Add a loop of elastic across the pen opening in the case to serve as a secondary retention feature and minimize the risk of loss
- Add a feature (loop of elastic under keyboard, for example) to hold a screen cleaning cloth (I keep one trapped between the keyboard and case which works okay but a strap would be more reliable)
Built tough from what I have seen so far.. keyboard isn't thin as others,yet it doesn't flex on uneven surfaces as a thin keyboard does. Portfolio seems to be built as sturdy as the keyboard. Mouse pad is convenient.
This case checked all my boxes. I love that the case actually has a protective wrap around the sides that fit perfectly to the tablet. My concern with the Samsung case/keyboard is that it offered non of this protection.
After using this case for a couple weeks for work and personal I've learned some things. Keep in mind that though these are criticisms, it certainly does not mean I'm unhappy with it the case...
1. It's heavy. I was surprised when I took it out of the box that even without the tab or the keyboard attached the outer case is heavy as heck. Once the tab/keyboard is in place it feels like the weight of a 14inch laptop. Now this does give it the feel of a sturdy unit while actually using the stand in desktop mode or tablet mode but it did catch me off guard.
2. Backflap closure. Due to this case fitting the tab real snug (which I like) sometimes the flap that holds the pen in and the case closed doesn't always close. I find sometimes I need to open it again and reposition the keyboard location so it can properly close. The magnets on that flap are also not the strongest.
3.keyboard. It's got a smooth and snappy feel while typing which I love. The led's are also fantastic. However, I do find that when typing my palm will brush the track pad very often (maybe this is me) I also use a mouse so I tend to turn the pad off using fn+space bar. Though if you go long enough without typing the keyboard goes to sleep and when you turn it on by using it again the track pad is back on. I'd either like the track pad switch to be a mechanical switch or be able to adjust the sleep timeout option to account for longer periods of not using it.
All in all i do love this case. I had to pay a lot to get this to Canada (duty & exchange rate) and it nearly cost the same as the Samsung product. But I'd do it again because I'm so happy with the set up. My critiques are just my picky preferences and I'm sure you'll be as happy as I am with this unit.
Good work Sahara Case!