Samsung Tab A 10.1” Case with built-in Screen Protector in Scorpion Black - Heavy Duty Series
Use Code: CYBERM25 at checkout
Customize and shield your 10.1-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab A against damage with this black heavy-duty SaharaCase case. The layers of shockproof silicone and polycarbonate absorb and disperse impacts. This heavy-duty SaharaCase case has an integrated kickstand that lets you use the device hands-free, while the ridges on the back offer a secure anti-slip grip.
- Designed for use with Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1" (2019): For a precise fit.
- Sealed port and button design: The case secures ports and buttons against dust.
- Triple-hardened plastic construction with silicone skin: Reduces stretching and yellowing.
- Integrated kickstand: Allows you to place your tablet in front of you to comfortably watch videos.
Order by 1 p.m. Delivers in 2-5 Days - Free
This case is protected by a lifetime warranty
All our cases and device stands come with a Lifetime Warranty. If you're not happy in the first 14 days, you can get your money back. After that, we offer exchange or store credit.
- All our products come with a Lifetime or Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Purchases are eligible for a full refund within the first 14 days.
- After 14 days, we are happy to offer an exchange or in-store credit.
- To return a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For returns, please use a carrier such as USPS First Class with a tracking number.
- If you've purchased through a retailer or reseller, please return the product to them according to their policy.
Got Questions? We're Here for You!
Our friendly customer service team is available to help you Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 4 PM EST. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-850-2871. We're eager to assist you!
At SaharaCase, our B2B division takes pride in serving Military, Education, Hospital, and Business sectors.
For inquiries about volume purchasing, please email:
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-941-3448.