Protection Hand Strap Series Case for Amazon Fire 7 (2022) - Black
Enter CYBERM25 at checkout for 25% off.
Accessorize your Amazon Fire 7 (2002 release) with this black SaharaCase Protection Hand Strap Series case. The triple-hardened TPU and plastic construction offers heavy-duty protection against impacts from drops and ensures durability for stress-free everyday use. This SaharaCase Protection Hand Strap Series case is lightweight for easy portability, while a built-in screen protector safeguards the display against scratches.
Designed for use with Amazon Fire 7 (2022)
- For a precise fit.
- Allows you to place your tablet in front of you to comfortably watch videos.
- Lets you hold your device firmly by only one hand.
Built-in screen protector
- Protects your tablet's screen against damage.
- Helps minimize damage to your device when dropped.
Ergonomic closed-button design
- The case secures ports and buttons against dust.
Triple-hardened TPU and plastic materials
- Reduce stretching and yellowing to ensure durability.
Order by 1 p.m. Delivers in 2-5 Days - Free
This case is protected by a lifetime warranty
All our cases and device stands come with a Lifetime Warranty. If you're not happy in the first 14 days, you can get your money back. After that, we offer exchange or store credit.
- All our products come with a Lifetime or Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Purchases are eligible for a full refund within the first 14 days.
- After 14 days, we are happy to offer an exchange or in-store credit.
- To return a product, email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. For returns, please use a carrier such as USPS First Class with a tracking number.
- If you've purchased through a retailer or reseller, please return the product to them according to their policy.
Got Questions? We're Here for You!
Our friendly customer service team is available to help you Monday through Friday, from 9 AM to 4 PM EST. Feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 888-850-2871. We're eager to assist you!
At SaharaCase, our B2B division takes pride in serving Military, Education, Hospital, and Business sectors.
For inquiries about volume purchasing, please email:
Paul at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 208-941-3448.